[phenixbb] Ramachandran and clashes

Felix Frolow mbfrolow at post.tau.ac.il
Tue Jul 23 08:35:58 PDT 2013

Thank you for the fast reply.
Were Ramachandran restraints in PHENIX reside now in the recent GUI's ? Once there were immediately visible as well as rotamer restraints.
FF
Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology, Department of Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor

e-mail: mbfrolow at post.tau.ac.il
Tel:  ++972-3640-8723