[phenixbb] mr_rosetta pause & resume

Morten Grøftehauge mortengroftehauge.work at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 03:31:36 PDT 2013

Okay, so power got turned off randomly again (or it just failed - who
knows).

So for my interrupted run I go:
phenix.mr_rosetta mr_rosetta_params.eff
mr_rosetta_solutions=./path/to/the/most/recent/results.pkl
?

Or do I need to specify the start point?

Related: Does the new 3.5 version of Rosetta impact the performance
(positively preferably) of phenix.mr_rosetta ?

Cheers,
Morten

Morten K Grøftehauge, PhD
Pohl Group