[phenixbb] Location of Gaussian factors for ED calculation

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 10 12:52:25 PDT 2013

Hi Carsten,

script run1.py prints exact density (not a Fourier synthesis!). Just run
script then get your plot: in gnuplot:

plot "z" using 1:2 with lines lw 3

Attached script run2.py plots form-factor as function of resolution for
Ca and Zn, (B-factor = 0).

plot "z" using 1:2 with lines lw 3, "z" using 1:3 with lines lw 3, "z"
using 1:4 with lines lw 3

Obviously one can customize these scripts any way you like..

Pavel