[phenixbb] where is brute rotation output

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 30 15:59:30 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Ursula Schulze-Gahmen
<uschulze-gahmen at lbl.gov> wrote:
> But i don't think it is wherever it should be because if I try to run the
> translation function giving as input the previous job solution I get an
> error saying that there are no parameters for the ensemble. So the program
> doesn't seem to be able to read the output from the previously run rotation
> function.

What is the exact error message?  I just ran into something similar
when I tried it on one of the tutorial datasets ("INPUT ERROR: No
solution sets"), and the reason turned out to be that I didn't
actually have the previous solution selected.  Once I actually
selected it it started running and seems to be fine, if very slow.  (I
did find three or four other bugs in the current code, but I assume if
you got this far you're using version 1.8.1.)

-Nat