[phenixbb] install on ubuntu 12.04?

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Sun Jan 20 13:01:50 PST 2013

Could you please send me the full binary.log?  The excerpt below
doesn't tell me what actually broke.  Phenix certainly should install
on Ubuntu, and I'm pretty sure it runs okay on 12.04 (except for a
missing jpeg library, which is easily added); I will try to confirm
this on one of our systems on Tuesday.

thanks,
Nat