[phenixbb] mr_rosetta fails after autobuild stage

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Feb 25 10:14:44 PST 2013

Dear Huw,

It is possible that your AutoBuild log files have the word "failed" in them somewhere.  Can you possibly have a look for that word?  It can happen if phenix.refine fails for example.  In that case autobuild can continue, but the mr_rosetta run may stop.  (This is changed in recent versions of mr_rosetta; it is now supposed to carry on when this happens).

All the best,
Tom T