[phenixbb] mr_rosetta fails after autobuild stage

Huw Jenkins h.t.jenkins at me.com
Mon Feb 25 02:45:22 PST 2013

Hi,

I've been having some problems with mr_rosetta. All the regression tests run fine but when I run it on some real data it gets as far as the autobuilding stage and then fails with an error message. All I can find in the log files

GROUP_OF_AUTOBUILD_1/RUN_FILE_1.log
GROUP_OF_AUTOBUILD_1/RUN_FILE_2.log

is

Failed to carry out autobuild

The autobuild jobs themselves seem to finish fine  i.e the end of the log files in GROUP_OF_AUTOBUILD_1/RUN_1/AutoBuild_run_1_ and GROUP_OF_AUTOBUILD_1/RUN_2/AutoBuild_run_1_ has the tables of Rfactors per cycle and the list of citations with no indiction of any error.

Is there anywhere else I should be looking for a more detailed error message?

Thanks,

Huw