[phenixbb] Maximum Entropy Maps

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 14 07:50:04 PST 2013

Hi Morten,

the plan was to describe it in January issue of CCN newsletter article
but I did not make it by the deadline.

The algorithm implemented in Phenix is fast: it should take from a few
seconds for small structures to a few minutes for large ones. I do not
understand why it should take long time to run (as pointed out in that
Acta D paper).

I would be interested to know your experience with this tool.

Pavel