[phenixbb] How to model domain-wide disorder in Phenix.refine (turn off bump interactions) ?

Jon Schuermann schuerjp at anl.gov
Fri Feb 8 08:52:37 PST 2013

Phil,

A much simpler way (if resolution permits) is to use SHELXL with the
PART keywords. I had a similar issue a couple of years ago and this
worked fine, even at 2.5A. At the time, this was the only way to handle
disorder. The problem then becomes modeling into intertwined electron
density...

Jon

--
Jonathan P. Schuermann, Ph. D.