[phenixbb] Phaser annoyance

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 5 07:34:56 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:51 AM, Morten Groftehauge
<mortengroftehauge.work at gmail.com> wrote:
> The pop-up warning from Phaser about lack of eLLG for the resolution of the
> data would be more informative if you added the value of eLLG so one
> wouldn't have to scroll back in the log to find it. It would also allow the
> user to see with a glance whether the warning is because eLLG is under 120
> or under 60.

Which version?  I thought I'd fixed this so it wouldn't pop up any
more (because it was happening with every single job I ran), but this
would have been well after 1.8.1 was released.

> And it seems like the 'non-simple' Phaser GUI is broken in 1.8.2-1288. At
> least I haven't been able to open it, neither from the main window or by
> opening a previous job (Ubuntu 10.04).

Do you get any kind of error message?  I am downloading the installer
now to try it myself, but the current code appears okay.

-Nat