[phenixbb] Preferred treatment of residues with no electron density

vellieux frederic.vellieux at ibs.fr
Tue Aug 20 00:02:09 PDT 2013

Hello,

Personally, this is what I do: if there is for example a missing surface
loop that I cannot build then there will be no atoms in the model but
header cards to describe this. Otherwise, I know the "missing" residues
are there so that I leave them at full occupancy and let the temperature
factors climb to best model the poor/missing electron density.

This is what makes most sense to me. I know others do things differently.

Fred.