[phenixbb] a question on LSTc refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 16 21:19:13 PDT 2013

Hi Fengyun,

since nobody replied with a better suggestion, here is mine.
You can define a bond (and angle, etc) between any two atoms, any number
of such bonds. Have a look at how-to and let me know if you have any
problems doing this or any questions:

"Definition of custom bonds..."

http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch354

Pavel