[phenixbb] problem with refinement in AutoBuild

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Thu Aug 15 14:01:32 PDT 2013

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry for the trouble!   I am hoping that this is fixed in most very recent versions, and that a more informative error message is printed.  If this is not a nightly build from the last week or so can you possibly try with a recent nightly build?   If it still fails with a non-useful error message, I'll be very happy to debug it if you send me off-list the required data.

All the best,
Tom T