[phenixbb] Restraints file for a modified peptide

Michael Feldkamp michael.d.feldkamp at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Aug 5 14:36:11 PDT 2013

I have a peptide that has a fluorescent tag attached to its N-terminus
along with a unnatural amino acid incorporated into the sequence.  I
know how to generate .cif files for the individual ligands using elbow,
but I'm at a loss as to get Phenix to recognize these modifications to
the peptide so that it refines the structure as one molecule with
covalent linkages between the fluorescent tag, peptide and modified
amino acid.  Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Michael