[phenixbb] Exclude atoms from refinements

Simon Kolstoe s.kolstoe at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 16 14:17:51 PDT 2013

Hi Pavel,

I want to make an omit map however whenever I delete my ligand the residues/atoms around the binding site get pulled into the ligand density. So I just want to fix the relevant side-chains/atoms in place whilst doing my simulated annealing step. So exclude from xyz movement is the main thing, occupancy, B-factor, bulk solvent etc. is not as important.

Thanks (and also thanks Nat),

Simon