[phenixbb] Pause phenix runs

R.D. Oeffner rdo20 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 12 04:35:02 PDT 2013

Hi Mark,

On linux or mac you can always hit ctrl-Z in the terminal window where you started phenix. On Windows you'd have to open resource monitor from the task manager and click on the name of the python process to get the option to suspend it.

If you were looking for hibernating a phenix job that's a different problem.

Robert