[phenixbb] Official release vs nightly builds

Antony Oliver Antony.Oliver at sussex.ac.uk
Sat Apr 6 11:16:34 PDT 2013

Well that's absolutely fair enough Nat.  I  do think a "quick patch" system would be certainly very useful for correcting minor things, as you suggest - if of course you can squeeze it in along with everything else(!).  We can then download full updates, as and when they become available.  I keep my personal version of Phenix fairly up to date with some of the nightly builds -  but only implement full releases on my team's computers, to minimise my time spent on admin.

Just to say a big thank you for all your current and future(!) hard work on Phenix.

With regards, Antony.

Sent from my iPhone