[phenixbb] MR-Rosetta server?

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Apr 2 11:32:45 PDT 2013

Hi Mark,

I don't know of any server for mr_rosetta at present, but the Robetta server can do the homology modeling part:

 http://robetta.bakerlab.org/faqs.jsp#whatis_robetta

It is not too difficult to install rosetta; when I do it I just cut and paste and edit the instructions that are on the phenix mr_rosetta web page at https://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/mr_rosetta.htm#anch35 (Installing Rosetta for use with mr_rosetta).

All the best,
Tom T