[phenixbb] "H" atom refining occupancy with previous altconf residue in sequence

Alexander Scouras scouras at berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 30 13:57:47 PDT 2012

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I'm working at better than 1.0A resolution for some structures, so am able to determine histidine protonation state in some cases. So yes, I turned off the automatic hydrogen additions. Now that I understand the behavior, I can work with it.  Clearing up the histidines can wait until the end of refinement, after I've worked out the altconfs anyway.

Jeff: If you still want my refinement history, I can send it along, but it sounds like (according to Pavel) this is the expected behavior and I just need to change my refinement routine a little bit.