[phenixbb] Table 1 stastics

Kip Guja kip at pharm.stonybrook.edu
Thu Oct 25 12:03:09 PDT 2012

Hi Nat and Bjørn,

I apologize if this is way off base, but perhaps the difference in completeness is due to the (potential) difference between I-obs / F-obs (original reflections after data processing and reduction) and I-obs-filtered / F-obs-filtered (reflections actually used in refinement).

Specifically, I am referring to data that was refined in older versions of Phenix (before French&Wison was default) -- and datasets that have some amount of weak reflections or negative intensities. Perhaps that is the case here?

An easy to tell if there is a difference is to open an output mtz from refinement in ViewHKL (comes with CCP4 6.3) -- it nicely lists the original data vs data used for refinement and the corresponding completeness for each.

Hope that helps,

Kip