[phenixbb] TLS makes my r-factors shoot through the roof

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed May 30 02:56:37 PDT 2012

Hi Morten,

sorry for the trouble once again.

Hm.. this seems like a case where I need the data to be able to
reproduce the problem myself and fix it. Could you please send me all
inputs so I can do it? I'll need data and model, and tell what exactly
did you do, or just .eff file. Please send files off-list: directly to
my email.

I'm traveling right now so I might not be able to look right away,
though I will do my best to address this problem asap (once I get the
files).

Thanks,
Pavel