[phenixbb] geometry weight optimization with mlhl target

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri May 4 01:44:16 PDT 2012

Hi Blaine,

I'm not sure I understand what's happening. The target weights
optimization is totally disconnected from target type, that is it should
work with any target: LS, ML, MLHL, etc.

Could you please send me all necessary inputs and explain how you run
refinement so I can reproduce this myself?

Thanks,
Pavel