[phenixbb] Geometry Restraints - Anisotropic truncation

Dale Tronrud det102 at uoxray.uoregon.edu
Thu May 3 10:43:44 PDT 2012

   Yes, "never" is too big a word for this, but writing "nearly never" simply
begs for explanation.  The rejection test that Pavel and Randy perform is
extremely conservative and individualistic.  In addition, the last time I
looked in a Phaser log file the excluded reflections were individually listed
and, as you said, the exile is not permanent - there is a parole hearing
every round of the calculation.

   This is very different than the mass rejections being discussed here.

Dale