[phenixbb] from .map to .xplor

Dialing Pretty hdc123hdc123 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 05:42:15 PDT 2012

 Dear All,

Currently I do not have the GUI interface. I have the windows CCI. I have a set PDB and MTZ which I do not want to refine anymore.

Can you give me some suggestions on the command in phenix refine by"output.write_maps=True" so that I can get a copy of corresponding set of xplor file? Here I mean by which series of parameters of phenix refine, with the set of PDB and MTZ as inputs, I can get a set of xplor, which corresponds to the initial PDB and MTZ input file?

Cheers,

Dialing