[phenixbb] R value difference in model vs data vs refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 21 22:31:41 PDT 2012

Hi Christian,

I keep seeing people saying this but I've never seen a case where
R-factors reported by phenix.refine and phenix.model_vs_data are
different given identical inputs. We even have a specific test that
asserts that Rs out of both tools are identical (of course this test
cannot cover all the variety of situations).

So if you send me the files that I can use to reproduce your observation
that will help me to find what's going on.

Thanks,
Pavel