[phenixbb] question on molecular replacement

fn1 at rice.edu fn1 at rice.edu
Sun Jun 10 21:39:15 PDT 2012

Hi Nathaniel,

The crystal reflects to about 2 A. Phenix.xtriage indicates there's no
twinning. The protein is only 72 aa long by de novo design and we have
a simulated model. This protein should form a three-helix bundle like
structure. But i am not pretty sure how accuracy the model is.

Right now i am using phenix.automr to do all the stuff. I don't have
rosetta installed yet.

Thank you!
Fengyun