[phenixbb] a question on completeness

fn1 at rice.edu fn1 at rice.edu
Fri Jul 6 21:24:49 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I have one question on completeness. The output from SCALA give the
completeness of about 97 to 99%, but after TRUNCATE, the completeness
becomes only 90%. I tried to refine my model against intensity or
amplitude. They show different completeness too. I guess some
reflections are deleted during the truncation, but i could not see the
corresponding information in the log file. Does anybody have any
experience on what cause the difference in completeness?

Thanks in advance!
Fengyun