[phenixbb] Rosetta rebuilding...

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Mon Jan 16 12:30:19 PST 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Francis E Reyes
<Francis.Reyes at colorado.edu> wrote:
> I'm curious about using rosetta to rebuild an existing model (phenix.mr_rosetta it seems)

Do you mean that the model is already correctly placed and partially
refined?  My guess is MR-Rosetta is going to be too coarse a method
for this task.  Frank DiMaio in the Baker lab and I are working on
actual refinement starting from a broad range of initial models, but
it's probably going to be a while before we have anything ready to
use.  If you think you have a good test case, I'd be interested in
seeing it.

-Nat