[phenixbb] phenix.metal_coordination

Ralf Grosse-Kunstleve rwgrosse-kunstleve at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 3 13:06:27 PST 2012

Hi Young-Jin,
Nigel who wrote the phenix.metal_coordination utility isn't back yet from
the holidays. You may be running into a limitation of the utility. To work
around it, I'd try with a temporary copy of the PDB file with the
alternative conformers removed. The resulting .edits should be a good
starting point.
If this doesn't get you on the right track could you send me (not the list)
your pdb file?
Ralf