[phenixbb] Real Space CC Raw Data

Eddie Pryor edward.pryor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:06:26 PST 2012

Hi, All,

To satisfy a reviewer, I would like to include a supplemental figure that
contains, among other things, Real Space CC for each residue.  I was
wondering where this raw data might be stored so that I can parse and
create a graph with it.  The only thing I could find was in the
Refine_###_info.txt log file, but that only included values less than 0.7.
I know that all of the residues / CC values can be listed through the GUI,
but with ~900 residues in my ASU, this is something I do not want to do
manually!

Thanks!
--Eddie Pryor