[phenixbb] Funky message on phaser MR

Rafael Lemos Miguez Counago r.counago at uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 27 17:23:47 PDT 2012

Dear Randy,

Thanks for the prompt reply and updating the documentation.  It definitely
helped me understand Phaser's workings a bit better.

Best wishes,

Rafael.

Dr. Rafael LM Couñago
Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Kobe Lab - Bacterial Pathogenesis Group
School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences
Bldg76 / room 340 ­ ph. 07 334 69073
The University of Queensland
St Lucia, QLD 4072
Australia