[phenixbb] real space correlation

Bradley Hintze bradley.hintze at duke.edu
Mon Aug 20 11:42:26 PDT 2012

Hey Phenix team,

I am trying to get real space correlation measurements for 1eao and ran
into a problem.

$ phenix.fetch_pdb --mtz 1eao
$ phenix.real_space_correlation 1eao.pdb 1eao.mtz

Multiple equally suitable arrays of observed xray data found.

Possible choices:
  1eao.mtz:FOBS,SIGFOBS
  1eao.mtz:F(+),SIGF(+),F(-),SIGF(-)

Please use .labels
to specify an unambiguous substring of the target label.

Looking in the options for phenix.real_space_correlation it is unclear how
to specify the labels for the reflection file. Any assistance on this would
greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bradley

--
Bradley J. Hintze
Duke University

Please help me raise money for my ride to assist children with disabilities!
<http://www.ridewithoutlimits.org/site/TR?px=1166331&pg=personal&fr_id=1260&s_src=BF_emailbadge>