[phenixbb] OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Jon Agirre jon.agirre at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 05:02:06 PDT 2012

Both the retina AND regular Macbook Pros with the NVIDIA 650M chip
experience this issue.

The XQuartz guys have faced numerous bug reports due to similar problems in
the past, and they always throw in the "it's a driver issue" answer and
close the ticket. So far, they have always been right and subsequent driver
updates solved the problems.

Jon