[phenixbb] "outshell" and "the highest resolution shell"

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 30 13:49:39 PDT 2012

IMO reporting statistics in "Outer shell" or in  "the highest resolution
shell" doesn't really make sense for obvious reasons which don't need to
be explained unless one wants to summarize a crystallography text book
in an email. If you want to be minimalistic just state the overall
figure. A way better idea, though, is to report completeness (and other
similar metrics) in relatively thin resolution bins, which would
actually tell something about your data.

Pavel