[phenixbb] Geometry Restraints - UPDATE

Edward A. Berry BerryE at upstate.edu
Wed Apr 25 06:36:10 PDT 2012

1. If you take the final refined structure and refine against the
original anisotropic data, does the geometry go bad again? It would
be interesting to know if fixing the anisotropy fixed the problem, or
fixing the anisotropy improved the maps so you could see the problem
and fix it in coot.

2. When you deposit the structure in the PDB, will you supply the
anisotropy-corrected data, or the original raw data?

eab