[phenixbb] Sugar woes

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 17 09:48:18 PDT 2012

Thanks Matthew for your description of your process of adding sugars.
I'm working on making this process easier. To that end, I have added
the program phenix.carbo_load

  CarboLoad - A program for loading carbohydrates into a protein model

Usage:
  phenix.carbo_load protein_pdb_file_name=pdb3a37.ent \
                    carbohydrate_file_name=man.txt \
                    map_coeffs_file_name=pdb3a36_refine_001_map_coeffs.mtz \
                    residue_selection="resname LG1"

  --version        show program's version number and exit
  -h, --help       show this help message and exit
  --show-defaults  Display defaults

A GUI is coming soon.

AND

Anybody who is having trouble with sugars should contact me for help
until the process is automatic.

Nigel