[phenixbb] Bulk Solvent

Timothy Springer springer at idi.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 17 08:27:32 PDT 2012

no, it just takes me two years to write up sometimes--- So this is a historical question. But there is a ref in that powerpoint to following ref. If this was implemented in Phenix and not Refmac 2 years ago, I should cite it.

Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2005 Jul;61(Pt 7):850-5. Epub 2005 Jun 24.
A robust bulk-solvent correction and anisotropic scaling procedure.
Afonine PV, Grosse-Kunstleve RW, Adams PD.
Source
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, One Cyclotron Road, Building 64R0121, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA. pafonine at lbl.gov
Tim