[phenixbb] Windows installer now available

Paul Adams pdadams at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 12 18:28:01 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

  as a result of some very hard work by several members of the Phenix Team, especially Nat Echols, I'm happy to report that we now have an experimental Windows installer for Phenix available for testing in the latest nightly builds. This includes most of the Phenix components, including the GUI, and should run on Windows XP or newer. Coot and PyMOL integration is supported if these are installed. Details are available here:

	http://www.phenix-online.org/platforms/windows.html

We encourage anyone using this to submit the automatic bug reports, or email us concerning any other problems at bugs at phenix-online.org. An official, fully supported Windows installer, including 64-bit version, will be available later this year.

  The Phenix Team

--
Paul Adams
Deputy Division Director, Physical Biosciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Building 64, Room 248
Tel: 1-510-486-4225, Fax: 1-510-486-5909
http://cci.lbl.gov/paul

Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road
BLDG 64R0121