[phenixbb] Exhaustive List of Phenix Commands

Matthew J. Whitley mwhitley at structbio.pitt.edu
Tue Apr 3 10:55:18 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I was wondering if somewhere, either on the web or in hardcopy, there is an exhaustive or nearly exhaustive list of Phenix commands.

For example, from a Phenix BB thread earlier in the day I learned of the existence of the phenix.r_factor_statistics command for gaining insight into where your R/Rfree values place you in regard to structures of similar resolution.  As I read more of the messages posted to the Phenix BB, I become aware of more and more nifty things that Phenix can do that I simply was not aware of, and I was wondering if some kind of master list of Phenix commands is available somewhere.

Thanks to all the developers for making this amazing program available to the x-ray community.

Thanks,
Matthew

---
Matthew J. Whitley, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Angela Gronenborn Lab
Department of Structural Biology
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine