[phenixbb] phenix.phaser generate .sol file

G Y gysubscribe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:45:00 PDT 2011

I check this morning again with the phenix version 1.7.2-869, which is
download from http://www.phenix-online.org/download/. There is no keyword
called keywords under phaser:keywords:general. So, I can not enable it. It
seems that version 1.7.2-869 is already the newest one although the marked
date is 09-26-2011. What would be the problem?