[phenixbb] Unusual CCP4 to Phenix data conversion result

R.M. Garavito garavito at msu.edu
Thu Oct 20 13:25:21 PDT 2011

Dear Nat and Ralf,

I did notice that CCP4 6.2.0 outputs the mtz file with this column order:

H K L FreeR_flag F_S13E_X2 SIGF_S13E_X2 DANO_S13E_X2 SIGDANO_S13E_X2
F_S13E_X2(+) SIGF_S13E_X2(+) F_S13E_X2(-) SIGF_S13E_X2(-) ISYM_S13E_X2
IMEAN_S13E_X2 SIGIMEAN_S13E_X2 I_S13E_X2(+) SIGI_S13E_X2(+) I_S13E_X2(-)
SIGI_S13E_X2(-)

But CCP4 6.1.13 outputs the mtz file with a slightly different column order:

H K L FreeR_flag F_S13E_X2 SIGF_S13E_X2 F_S13E_X2(+) SIGF_S13E_X2(+)
F_S13E_X2(-) SIGF_S13E_X2(-) DANO_S13E_X2 SIGDANO_S13E_X2 IMEAN_S13E_X2
SIGIMEAN_S13E_X2 I_S13E_X2(+) SIGI_S13E_X2(+) I_S13E_X2(-) SIGI_S13E_X2(-)

Note that DANO_S13E_X2 and SIGDANO_S13E_X2 have shifted position and ISYM_S13E_X2 in now included.

Thanks for the quick response,

Michael
R. Michael Garavito, Ph.D.
Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
513 Biochemistry Bldg.
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1319
Office:  (517) 355-9724     Lab:  (517) 353-9125
FAX:  (517) 353-9334        Email:  garavito at msu.edu