[phenixbb] STOPWIZARD

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Oct 17 12:53:58 PDT 2011

Hi Morten,

Yes, you can use STOPWIZARD to stop a phenix wizard, including mr_rosetta.
 However the "restarting" part is no longer enabled for most of the
wizards.

For mr_rosetta, you can restart. Here is how:

You can re-start mr_rosetta only at the beginning of major stages (like
"place_model", "rosetta_rebuild" etc)...but not in between.

Normally at the end of a major stage a .pkl file is written out with text
like "type this to see all the results".  You can almost always give your
original command, the command "start_point=xxx" and
"mr_rosetta_solutions=my_pickle_file.pkl" and it should then continue on
from there.

I will put this in the docs...

All the best,
Tom T