[phenixbb] mr_rosetta memory usage

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Oct 17 08:34:04 PDT 2011

Hi Tjaard,

I am a bit surprised about this level of memory usage, unless your
structure is really huge.

When the memory usage is very high...can you do a "top" and see if the job
being run is "mr_protocols.de" (running Rosetta) as opposed to "python"
(running autobuild/phenix.refine, etc)?  That might help narrow it down.

All the best,
Tom T