[phenixbb] mr_rosetta

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 11 12:57:59 PDT 2011

Hi Abhinav,

This format is very unforgiving. It has to have exactly 5 lines:

## TARGET SP_3n91
# hhsearch
scores_from_program: 0 1.00
0  --DDDEVTMNSK....
0  GSDNEFPDFDYQ....
--

also note I changed SP 3n91 to SP_3n91. Your PDB file name must also start
with SP_3n91 in this case.  You need a pdb file name with at least 5 chars

Note that the other format read by mr_rosetta is a lot easier:

> title text for sequence of target to follow
VDFNGYWKMLSNENFEEYLRALDVNVALRKIANLLKPDKEIVQDGDHMIIRTLSTFRNYIMDFQVGKEFEEDLTGIDD
> title text for sequence of template (supplied PDB) to follow
-AFSGTWQVYAQENYEEFLRAISLPEEVIKLAKDVKPVTEIQQNGSDFTITSKTPGKTVTNSFTIGKEAEIT--TMDG

All the best,
Tom T