[phenixbb] MR_Rosetta and dimer of heterodimer

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 11 07:25:43 PDT 2011

Hi Morten,

It would be useful to include the entire sequence in the sequence file so
that the solvent content is calculated correctly, as you guess.  As for
the fragment files...it won't make any difference if you include this part
or not because mr_rosetta only extends a short distance (10 residues)
beyond the template.

All the best,
Tom T