[phenixbb] PHENIX atom selection language

Kay Diederichs kay.diederichs at uni-konstanz.de
Sun Oct 9 01:43:35 PDT 2011

Am 09.10.2011 04:20, schrieb phenixbb-request at phenix-online.org:
> Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:19:34 -0400
> From: Jianghai Zhu<jzhu at idi.harvard.edu>
> Subject: Re: [phenixbb] PHENIX atom selection language
>
> Cool. Thanks, Pavel.  It would be nice to have a list of all selection keywords and corresponding definitions somewhere.
>
> -- Jianghai

Hi Jianghai,

anybody can contribute to the CCP4 wiki, where a Phenix article already
exists - check out
<http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Phenix#Atom_selection>

Unfortunately the wiki is hit by spammers, and we regularly delete whole
batches of these pseudo-"users" to keep the userlist clean. The spammers
use @gmail.com and @hotmail.com email addresses which we now do not
accept any more as new users' email - such addresses are just too easy
to obtain. So if you would like to contribute make sure
a) to use a email adress of your institution (e.g. university)
b) and to contribute to an existing article or start a new one since we
won't delete "real" users

HTH,

Kay