[phenixbb] documents explaining parameter settings in phenix-1.7.2

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Nov 30 19:53:41 PST 2011

Hi wenjie,

Yes, you can always find out the latest information about parameters and
how to use phenix in any of these ways:

1. In the GUI clicking on the "?" (help) symbol, which will launch the
documentation as a web page.  From there you can always click on
"Documentation Home" which takes you to the index of all Phenix
documentation

2. On the command line, typing "phenix.doc" which will do pretty much the
same.

3. Anywhere, go to www.phenix-online.org and click on "full documentation"
which will give you the documentation for the current version.

This documentation has descriptions of all the parameters and tutorials
taking you through the use of phenix.

All the best,
Tom T