[phenixbb] Why my phenix refine do not stop at the final round of refine

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 23 07:15:45 PST 2011

Hi Dialing,

is there a particular reason why you wanted run more macro-cycles (100)
than the default (3)?

Try running phenix.refine with "--show-process-info" and see if its
memory requirements match what you have on your computer. Do it with a
fewer number of macro-cycles, like 1 or even zero.

Make sure you are using the latest version of PHENIX, since I guess the
problem is related to the memory intake, and it was improved recently.

Pavel.