[phenixbb] Small issue with residue PTR

Jeff Headd jjheadd at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 14 15:17:07 PST 2011

Hi Terry,

phenix.ready_set uses Reduce to add hydrogens to the model, which
conforms to the PDB v3.x naming convention. HB2 and HB3 ar the correct
name for these hydrogen atoms, but you're right that the
chem_data/mon_lib entry does not agree with this. We are going to
correct the PTR entry and move it to chem_data/geostd to properly
match the PDB naming convention.

Thanks for pointing out this inconsistency.

Jeff