[phenixbb] twin/pseudo-symmetry question

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 11 09:53:05 PST 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Green, Todd <green at cbse.uab.edu> wrote:
> the true space group is C2. Are these r-values too low? does the difference
> in values according to each twin law mean something?

I don't know enough to answer the rest of the question, but one thing
to look out for is how you generate the R-free flags - which program
did you use, and when you reprocessed in C2, did you generate a new
set of R-free flags?  If you're not careful with this, you can end up
severely biasing R-free when performing twinned refinement.

-Nat